Thursday, August 15, 2013

My First Post

These days, the fitness industry continues to blossom as more and more people find themselves in need of assistance with weight issues. Here in Las Vegas, it seems that the demand for personal trainers and fitness gurus is particularly high. As a result of the fact that I myself have become a fitness guru, I've developed a deep desire to start a fitness blog. In so doing, I hope to help people all over the world attain the tips and advice they need to lose weight, slim down, and tone up!

In Las Vegas, I run into all different types of people as I pursue my goal of getting as healthy and fit as possible. Oftentimes, I find myself working out next to celebrities who feel the need to look incredibly great given that they'll be on the big screen and are constantly subjected to public scrutiny. In such cases, I often find that the primary motivation that these individuals have for working out has nothing to do with wellness. While they may not want to be sick, it seems that their primary goal is to become as thin and built as possible. Although this way of thinking used to bother me, I eventually stopped letting it get to me. Why? Because I’ve realized that getting myself into great shape and optimal health is a personal thing and I just have to look harder and harder for amazing people who want the whole health, fitness and wellness package.

After working as a fitness guru and community member here in Las Vegas for the last 5 years, I've gained a lot of experience and education. That being said, it's time to take my career to the next level with a fitness blog. In it, I'll discuss everything from why to avoid fad diets and how to incorporate weight training into an exercise program. I'll also discuss things like how to avoid injuries when exercising and which dieting secrets I've used to stay thin and still feel satisfied with what I'm eating. Another thing I would love to incorporate into this blog is the hugely varied exercise preferences of fitness junkies like you and me! Tell me your story! What makes you sweat?

No comments:

Post a Comment